I saw this very interesting article on “Okay, Now I’m finally in love with RSS…” by Anne Holland of Marketing Sherpa, which compares email vs. RSS (for marketing) and how the recent email postage moves by AOL and like are affecting the ROI on your precious email-marketing dollars.
- Marketing Mystic blog has moved to http://marketingmysticblog.com
- Making the Business Case for Social Media
- Blogs vs. Forums Which is the Right Option for your Business?
- Facebook Privacy Debate Heats Up but do Users Really Care?
- How to: Demystify the Social Media Expert Myth
- What Facebook’s New Platform Means for your Business
- Debunking the Top Three Social Media Myths for Business
- The 3 Critical Ws of a Successful Social Media Listening Program
- SF Giants Tweetup – Clever Use of Social Media or Overkill?
- 4 Simple Steps to Setting Up a Social Media Department