If you are tearing your hair out, wondering where in the blazing blog-universe, can I find the truly great blogs? Fret no more, Jaffe Juice has a MVB (Most Valuable Blog) contest going, where you can look at voter’s picks for good to great blogs. You will recognize some of the well-known names but there are some hidden gems as well.
Here are some of the top picks:
- Seth Godin – http://sethgodin.typepad.com/
- Wired – http://blog.wired.com/
- Logic + Emotion – http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/
- Jaffe Juice – http://www.jaffejuice.com
- BrandAutopsy – http://brandautopsy.typepad.com/
- Russel Davies – http://russelldavies.typepad.com/
- Church of the Consumer – http://www.churchofthecustomer.com/blog/
- Beyond Madison Avenue – http://www.beyondmadisonavenue.com/
- Micro Persuasion – http://www.micropersuasion.com
- Why Business People Speak Like Idiots" http://www.fightthebull.com/blog/
John Moore of Brand Autopsy, who’s also on this list has his own March-madness style contest for the top Marketing Blogs. John has narrowed down 64 marketing blogs that he chose to a final four that include,
…. Seth Godin’s blog (#1 seed) takes on The Church of the Customer (#1 seed) in one match-up. The “winner” of that contest will face the winner between Creating Passionate Users (#1 seed) versus Marketing Profs Daily Fix (#3 seed).
Don’t you just love it, when someone else does all the work for you 😉