Here’s a roundup of interesting tech and social media events happening in the SF Bay Area in July. Let me know in the comments or tweet me, if you’re planning to be at any of these and if there others that should be on this list.
- Marketing Mystic blog has moved to http://marketingmysticblog.com
- Making the Business Case for Social Media
- Blogs vs. Forums Which is the Right Option for your Business?
- Facebook Privacy Debate Heats Up but do Users Really Care?
- How to: Demystify the Social Media Expert Myth
- What Facebook’s New Platform Means for your Business
- Debunking the Top Three Social Media Myths for Business
- The 3 Critical Ws of a Successful Social Media Listening Program
- SF Giants Tweetup – Clever Use of Social Media or Overkill?
- 4 Simple Steps to Setting Up a Social Media Department